Trimble Gps Juno 5D /T41 Model Rfid
The Juno T41 R includes today’s EPCglobal Gen 2 RFID technology to guarantee unique identification of an asset. Gen 2 protocol allows the product to rapidly switch across many carrier channels during the radio signal transmission, reading tags at different frequencies in an almost simultaneous manner. The integrated antenna is circularly polarized, creating a design that eliminates the need to align the reader directly with the tag, for fast and accurate tag reads in real world conditions.
The Juno T41 R is location aware, ready for use in different regions around the world. The FCC Certified and ACMA Certified T41 R supports the 902 to 928 MHz and 920 to 926 MHz frequency bands, respectively, and is ready for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The ETSI Certified T41 R uses the 865.6 to 867.6 MHz range and is ready to use in European RFID frequencies.
The R configurations will not be combined with the “S” 1D/2D Barcode Imager configuration; but within the R models is a barcode scanning application that can be used with the 8 MP camera, that now comes standard with all Juno T41 models. Easy-to Use Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for both the RFID settings and the barcode imager application allow rapid application development with multi-modal data capture.
Ultra-High Frequency Support:
UHF RFID is an increasingly commonplace technology using the 860 to 960 MHz frequency range to guarantee unique identification of an asset. The Juno T41 R will be ready to work with the size and style of tag that best fits any customized solution.
The Juno T41 R can read a single square 5 cm2 (2 square inch) UHF RFID tag up to 3.5 meters (11+ feet) away from the unit in unobstructed space. In more challenging environments with higher levels of interference, such as a warehouse, an office setting or a crowded field site, the Juno T41 R reads 5 cm2 tags consistently between 1-2 meters (3-6ft). Close quarter tagged assets (more than 10) reduce read range to approximately 0.5 to 1 meters; (1.5-3ft) however, the Juno T41 R will continue to read tags reliably even though the read range has decreased. The application reports the tagged asset to the user in order of signal strength.
Automatically configured and ready for use around the world:
- FCC Certified (North America): 902-928 MHz bands
- ACMA Certified (AU/NZ): 920-926 MHz bands
- ETSI Certified (EU): 865.6-867.6 MHz bands
KEY FEATURES for Juno T41 models
- Processor: 800 MHz or 1 GHz, Texas Instruments OMAP 3 DM3730
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash Storage: 8, 16 or 32 GB
- Choice of Operating Systems: Windows Embedded Handheld (WEHH) 6.5 or Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean”
- Fully Rugged design with IP68; Mil-ST-810G/F replace with MIL-STD-810G
- Light sensor to auto-adjust display brightness
- Capacitive multi-touch interface for fingertip or stylus
- Integrated 3.75G cellular data, text and voice capability (Excluding "C or M" models)
- 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and geo-tagging/Audio/Video
- Bluetooth® 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) @ 2.4GHz, CCX Certified
- GPS Receiver options: 2-4 meter accuracy (SBAS Capable:WAAS & EGNOS) Note: 1-2 meter accuracy (3-6ft) available in “G” models
- MCX port for optional External GPS Antenna
- Electronic Compass
- Robust Custom Port with USB 2.0 Full Speed Protocol
- Conversion Cables available for 9-pin Serial or USB host
- MicroSD memory card slot (supports SDHC up to 32 GB)
- Up to 4 hours battery life on single charge, up to 8 hours with extended battery "Juice Pack"
- Integrated speaker and microphone
- 3.5 mm Headset Jack with Audio Capability
- M series military specs available on request
- Enhanced GPS, 1-2 Meter Real-Time Accuracy: In the "G" configuration