Kyoritsu 4105A Earth Tester
- Included In The Box
|Earth resistance range||0-20Ω/ 0-200Ω /0-2000Ω|
|Earth voltage range||0-200V AC (50, 60Hz)|
|Accuracy||+ or – 3% full scale|
|Withstand voltage||3700V AC for 1 minute|
|Power source||(6) AA 1.5V batteries (included)|
|Dimensions||105 x 158 x 70mm (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Ground-resistance meters test the condition of a grounding system, and provide resistivity measurements in ohms. The meters are available in digital, analog, and clamp models. Grounding systems protect people and equipment, and provide a safe path for the dissipation of fault currents, lightning strikes, static discharges, EMI and RFI signals, and interference. Regular testing of a grounding system is important for safety and protection of equipment. For example, corrosive soil with high moisture content can degrade ground rods and connections in existing systems and increase the resistance of the system. Ground-resistance meters are used in conjunction with a variety of testing methods to troubleshoot intermittent electrical problems or as part of a regular maintenance plan.
Kyoritsu manufactures electrical testing and measurement instruments such as multimeters, clamp meters, and power quality analyzers. The company, founded in 1940, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Performs three-pole earth resistance and two-pole earth voltage testing of electrical equipment and systems wiring and grounding to reduce power quality issues and avoid safety hazards
- 2 milliAmp (mA) measuring current does not trip ground fault breakers of circuit under test
- Provides automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds tolerance
- Tester has IP 54 rating for limited ingress of dust and protection against water splashes and drips
- Test kit includes set of test leads (red 20m, yellow 10m, green 5m), set of measurement probes, two earth spikes, neck strap, batteries, and a hard carrying case
- Kyoritsu 4105A-H earth ground test meter
- (3) 7095A Earth resistance test leads (red 20m, yellow 10m, green 5m)
- 7127A Simplified measurement probe set
- (2) 8032 Auxiliary earth spikes for EY200
- 9164 Hard case
- Neck strap
- (6) AA dry cell batteries
- Instruction manual